slideshow header

Friday, December 10, 2010

Liam's Christmas-ish Pictures

Recently, Liam and I took a trip to the Melwood Art Center for a little Christmas photo shoot.  Okay, maybe they are not really Christmas photos... I mean, there were no snowmen or reindeer involved, but, he did look really cute.

Man, this kid used to be so much easier to take pics of!  I remember when he would just lay there and look at me with those big blue eyes....  Well, those days are long gone!  We had fun though.  Liam got explore and I got my workout for the day by chasing my son, making farting noises to get his attention and possibly a smile (yes, I really just wrote that....sad but true, Liam is a boy at heart) and even danced and sang all in an effort to keep Liam close by.  Whew!  What a day!  I just hope no one was watching me!  Here are some of the photos I took of my little man!



Yep, this is what I was chasing around!

He looks so innocent here.



Very curious....



All bundled up and ready to go!

4 comments:

  1. what a sweetheart! You need to do a tutorial on how to get some of you great "signature" looks! I too, do all of Tucker's photos, and I still have not yet been able to create that grainy-old-timey look and the picture still look realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! It's good to hear from you! BTW, I just checked out your windows and they are AMAZING! Perhaps I will post a blog sometime about my ever-evolving process. Until then, you should check out thecoffeshopblog.com. There are tutorials and all kinds of other fun stuff on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are FABULOUS! love the one where he is peeking over the wall... and love those baby blues in the last shot! what a doll! where is this mellwood art center place??? love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! The Mellwood Arts Center is sooo close to you! If you are on Zorn (coming from River Rd), turn on right Mellwood Ave. and drive about 1/2 a mile. Check it out! It's a really cool place.

    ReplyDelete