slideshow header

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A small update...

The last couple weeks have been pretty busy.  Here is a tiny update on photos to come and what we have been up to:

We flew to Columbia, South Carolina (and drove to Charleston) to spend time with Kyle while he went through training for his job at the VA.
Liam got sick while we were there.  I got sick the day we got back home....

I'm pregnant again!  And I'm really starting to feel like it too.  (P.S.  This is a photo from when I was pregnant with Liam)
A friend and I shot a beautiful wedding in Joplin, MO.  Seriously beautiful.  

We got back home safe and sound to Louisville, KY the day before this hit Joplin.  Wow. Thank God everyone that attended the wedding is safe.



Needless to say, I'm a tad tired (and really hungry) from all the traveling.  However, I look forward to giving you guys a more in depth update in the days to come!

2 comments:

  1. I love that photo of you with the milk. Maybe I like it so much partially because I took it ;) It's too perfect and SO Shaelyne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pregnancy picture is hilarious! had such a great time with you last weekend!

    ReplyDelete