slideshow header

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lo Country Fun

As promised here are a few more photos from our trip to South Carolina.  We LOVED it there.  We loved the scenery, the food, the history..... I'm currently on the look out for a good shrimp n' grits recipe - let me know if you have one!


Liam makes this face a lot.  I think it's pretty cute.
This fountain was outside the art museum we visited in Columbia, SC
In case there was any doubt that we were in the south, we had a confederate flag flying at the state capital building to remind us where we were.
Liam and I shared a snack at the capital building....
He chased squirrels after he finished his "nana".
Charleston!  Liam's main objective for our entire trip was to play in as much dirt as possible.  What a boy!
Middleton Place (really beautiful plantation) on the left, Liam playing in the dirt again on the right.
These are two of the few statues left at Middleton Place from the Civil War.
Apparently this was a pond....I call it a swamp.
More playing in the dirt around live oak trees....
Palm Trees!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all of these!! are these all taken with your 50mm? i think i'm going to have to cave and get one... love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, I just took the 50mm to save space! You NEED to get one. Like I said before, it will change your life!

    ReplyDelete