slideshow header

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Johnny and Janaye's Wedding

As promised, here are photos from the absolutely beautiful wedding with the lovely couple I was honored to spend the day with.  So many special little moments!  It was hard to narrow down the photo collection for you guys to view, but, here are a few favs from the day.  Go to www.blacktagdiaries.blogspot.com to view more photos from the wedding day!  Thanks Julia for choosing me as your second shooter for this wedding!  I loved it!


I love this shot of the bride and father-of-the-bride right before the wedding.
I loved the gray suits.  Loved them.
Such a beautiful, happy couple!  Congratulations you two!
These guys knew how to party!

1 comment:

  1. shaelyne!!! love, love, love all of these!!! can't wait to see the rest of your shots! these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete