slideshow header

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thomas+Marvin Finn Birds=BFFs

A couple weeks ago I met Thomas and his sweet momma, Ashley, at the Marvin Finn Sculpture Park in downtown Louisville.  Thomas is one of my son's besties, and since I know Thomas' personality pretty well I thought the sculpture park would be the perfect spot for our little photo shoot.  And....I was right!  He loved all the birds, and made sure to greet each one and attempt to feed them his crackers.  You just gotta love toddlers.  Anyway, here are some photos from that afternoon.


In typical toddler fashion, Thomas attempted to climb several of the sculptures. 
He really loved the duck with multiple heads.  What a goof!



After our fun with the birds, we ventured down to the river front and stopped under this bridge for a few shots.  I love the industrial background.

I love these black and whites under the bridge.  P.S. - Can you tell that crackers were an important part of this photo shoot?

Thanks Thomas for being such a good sport!  You always know how to put a smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment