slideshow header

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

And....I'm back!

So first, let me apologize for my blogging hiatus.  I'm now back in action!  Many thanks go out to Kyle's parents who are currently watching the little man this week, which has allowed me to catch up on A LOT of unfinished tasks.  Yikes!  Between house hunting, house buying, pregnancy, traveling, taking care of Liam, etc, etc - we have been pooped strapped for energy.

Despite my temporary abandonment of the blog, I have been busy the past couple weeks with several photo shoots.  So, I thought I would give you guys some eye candy while I finish editing all the photos.  Enjoy!

I loved this photo shoot with Thomas at the Marvin Finn Sculpture Park.  So fun!
I was also lucky enough to be able to catch up with the beautiful Welch family, who traveled to Louisville from Maryland to spend the 4th of July with family. 
Thanks to my friends who allowed me to use their field so I could get some adorable mommy and daughter photos of Evy Kate and her mommy, Ashley! 
Highlight of last weekend:  holding my sweet niece, Halle, pictured above.  Such a sweet smile!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the family portrait of the Welches. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete