slideshow header

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Time!

Hello again from another long blog hiatus!  What can I say?  Things have been wild around the Meadows household these days.  Anyway, I can't wait to share these lovely fall family photos with all of you!  You may remember this family from past blog posts such as this post.  The Stewart family is ADORABLE.  Who can resist those beautiful blue/green eyes that the whole family is blessed with?  Plus, I have a lot of fun with family, partly because they are fun, also because they are my friends.  Anyway, we had a terrific photo shoot a couple weekends ago.  Thank you Jessica, Shane, Lydia and Jonathon for a fun day!  Check out the pics!

And......keep a watch out for my next post on my very first wedding that I photographed with much help from Julia Black.  Yay!


Jessica made her daughter's skirt just for this photo shoot.  It fit in perfectly with the scenery.
My favorite part about the photo on the left - I can see Jonathon's freckles on his nose.  So cute!
I loved the sunflowers we used for this photo shoot!  Great idea from Jessica Stewart!  I love creative clients!
Sweet brother and sister!  And check out Lydia's skirt!  Ahhh!  So cute!
We were also able to snag a few photos of the happy couple....
Thank you again Stewart family!  You guys are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment