slideshow header

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Raindrops keep falling on my head....

So, I had the most adorable mini photo shoot last week with two little ones, Jonathon and Lydia.  The last time I had a photo op with these two, Lydia was a cuddly little newborn baby.  Now she runs around and keeps her big brother in line.  I love it!

Jonathon and Lydia arrived for their photo shoot dressed in their best rain gear.  I love fun outfits/props for photo shoots!  Thank you sweet momma (Jessica) for your creative vision!  I loved it!  So, while they bounced around in the heart of Louisville, I captured some photos of their sweet faces and super fun raincoats.  Here are a few photos from our mini session!

Pigtails!
Such beautiful eyes and eyelashes! 
I love Jonathon's facial expressions!





                     
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment