slideshow header

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Trapp Family

Jessica Trapp is one of my dearest friends.  We have been friends since junior high, we were roommates in college, traveled overseas together, were maid of honor in each other's weddings....  Needless to say, I love this girl.  And her family.

Six months ago, Jessica gave birth to Uriah - who was several weeks premature.  This little guy had a rough start.  He was in the hospital for the first month of his life.  Jessica and her husband, DJ, were faithful to make trips to the hospital several times and day and several times at night in order to feed and sooth their newborn son during his entire stay at the hospital.  They actually couldn't even hold him for several days after he was born because he was so weak.  I was so impressed by the patience and grace that the Lord gifted Jessica and DJ with during this stressful time.

Well, fast forward now 6 months and you would have never guessed that this little guy had been through so much!  He is one chubby, happy and beautiful little man!  I just couldn't get enough of his big smile and rubber band wrists.  Praise the Lord for how He has cared for Uriah!  I was so excited to have an opportunity to capture this family on my camera!  Thank you so much guys for a great morning!  I love you all so much!

I love this face!


Such a happy guy!
I like the lines in this photo.  I also like DJ's tongue hanging out.


They call this his "fish face"


I loved this location!  I love old murals.




Getting a little sleepy...

Now we are working out that last bit of energy....

Modeling is hard stuff!  He fell asleep immediately after we stopped taking photos.  Of course, I had to get out my camera again to catch this.

2 comments: