slideshow header

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bedhead Baby

Getting Liam out of his crib after he has wakes up from him nap is one of my favorite times of day with the lil' man.  I love it mainly because Liam is super cuddly right after he wakes up, but also because he is typically in a great mood and he usually has some pretty interesting bedhead.


 I have actually thought about creating a series of Liam bedhead photos.  It seems like the longer his hair gets, the crazier the bedhead.  In these particular photos the bedhead is under pretty good control but if I catch a particularly awesome bedhead photo op, I'll let you guys in on it.

Once I edited these photos, I noticed that one of them is very similar to a photo I took this past August of Liam in his crib.  I compared the two and I couldn't believe how much he has changed in the last few months (and how my editing has hopefully improved since then as well..)!  I forget how much older he looks until I start looking back at some older baby pics.  I added the August photo for you guys to check out for yourselves.


Enjoy!





Those eyes get me every time!

This is the pic from August.  He was just tall enough to rest his chin on the edge of the crib.  

And now....he's so big!


1 comment:

  1. love these!! love that you have one from august to compare it to! you should definitely do a bedhead series... he is too precious!

    ReplyDelete