slideshow header

Monday, April 25, 2011

Top Pic

Please forgive my tardiness for last week's "Top Pic".  Things get a little crazy around the Meadows' household from time to time!  Anyway, we had a great Easter this year.  I am so thankful for loving friends to spend Easter with, considering that Kyle and I don't have any family that lives near Louisville.  Thank you sweet friends for having us over for lunch! 

  I took this in our church nursery this past Sunday.  And yes, it will be a part of the collage of hands and feet photos we are using to decorate the nursery.  I find this photo particularly fitting for Easter time, with the father's hands reaching down to pick up his beloved little one.  Isn't that just like what Jesus did for us on the cross?  He picked us up and carried us to a place we could not have gone to by ourselves. 


2 comments: