slideshow header

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blondies

So, I just got back from a great trip to Niagara Falls (and other stops along the way) with the family.  I have pictures coming soon!  It was such a great time.  But, before I left for the trip I met with the Moran family for a quick photo shoot in Cherokee Park.  May I just add that the Morans are a great family?  Jeff, Krista and their three girls are actually the first people that we got to know when we moved to Louisville.  They are a warm and inviting family, plus, their three daughters are hilarious.  I will never forget when their middle daughter told me she wanted to work at McDonald's as a career.  Ha!  Gotta love their innocence.  Anyway, here are some photos for your viewing pleasure....









1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful Shaelyne. I absolutely love looking at the pictures you take and post.

    ReplyDelete