slideshow header

Monday, November 22, 2010

Meet Julia Black of Black Tag Photography, a fellow photographer that just moved to Louisville!  Julia and I both needed some family photos and "photographer in action" photos, so over the weekend we had a photo swap at Locust Grove in St. Matthews. 

I think I have fallen in love with Locust Grove.... 

Anyway, Julia took some pics of me and my crew and I took a few of her and husband, Lance.  Thanks boys for being willing to let us take your picture!  I know, it's painfully difficult having your photo taken.  Especially when you live with a photographer that always has that dreaded black box at hand.
: )

Also, a big thank you to Julia, who took our first ever family photos!  We had a great time and can't wait to see the photos!  Here are a few that I took from this weekend.  Enjoy!





Aren't they adorable?

In action!

Seriously, she is so photogenic and pretty!

Julia, in charge. 


1 comment:

  1. thank you, thank you, thank you... have i said thank you yet? we need to get together again SOON.

    ReplyDelete