slideshow header

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Funky and Fun and Here From Cali!

Meet Erica and her two little ones.  You will see what I mean with "funky and fun" later.  Last weekend while in Missouri, I met with this little family (minus the dad, he is in the Navy and away at sea right now) for a fun and high energy photo shoot!  What else can you expect when you have a three year old and 10 month old?  It was great.  Erica and I worked together at Wib's Drive-In (check out this you-tube video from a news story about Wib's!) in Jackson during high school.

So....If you don't know about Wib's and you live in Southeast Missouri you have been living under a rock.  I'm just sayin.

Anyway!  It was great to catch up with Erica.  She now lives in California with her husband and two kids.  Ahhh, to live next to the beach.  Sounds great, right?  Anyway, we were lucky to be able to meet up considering she lives across the country from me.  Here are some photos from our time together.

Things got a little messy.... But, it was okay, this kid is too cute!



I love that tongue sticking out!



Such an adorable little girl.

Don't you agree?  Funky AND fun, right?

1 comment: