slideshow header

Saturday, January 8, 2011

It was a family affair....

Over Christmas I tagged along with two of my friends THREE of my friends/neighbors, Amanda, JB and their little one (yep, the baby counts too!) to go to Amanda's family Christmas gathering.  You may remember this family because of this or this.  Anyway, Christmas 2010 was an important one for the family for two and 1/2 reasons (1/2 because the first two reasons are much much more important!): 
1.  JB, Amanda and Judson would be moving to South Carolina at the end of the month.
2.  Amanda's parents are planning to move to Puerto Rico in about two months to plant a church. 
2 1/2. I had to get a photo of Amanda's mom holding Judson up in the air for a silhouette, which Amanda was planning to give her mother as a gift. View that project here.

So, I brought along my trusty camera to get some family pics of her sweet and wild bunch.  I had a blast!  It was my first experience with conducting a large crowd of people (20+) so it nudged me a little closer to feeling prepared to someday shoot a wedding (which I am currently working towards!  Woo-hoo!  Two weddings for 2011 so far!).



Here are some pics from the day!


Sisters, can't you tell?

Such a cute family!

I think Tammy looks beautiful in this photo.

I like the way Judson's eye's sparkle in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment