slideshow header

Sunday, October 3, 2010

First Blog Post!

So, I was recently lucky enough to be able to get some newborn and momma pics of my friend Amanda and her son Judson.

He was so sweet.  So cuddly.  So quiet.  So TINY!  Was my son EVER this size?  I barely remember....


He was a champ through the whole shoot.  What a little man.

 Anyway, a week or so later I was then able to get some pics of the whole family!  Thanks guys!  They were so much fun.  I was laughing so hard at times it was hard to focus my camera.  However, I made it out of the photo shoot with some success.  Thanks Waters family for a fun afternoon! 


I couldn't resist getting a couple photos of just the happy couple.

And of course I had to get a couple of just Judson.  Who wouldn't!?  Plus, I finally got to see those peepers.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And I hear you have some other great subjects to shoot soon :). Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, I'm pretty excited about Katie and Josh this weekend. I also have a photo shoot on Friday. Hopefully the weather will cooperate!

    ReplyDelete