slideshow header

Friday, October 29, 2010

Here we go again!

Okay, so after my first art booth I thought, "This is only going to be something I do maybe once or twice a year...."  Well, I was wrong.  My good friend Laura convinced me that I should enter some work into a family festival called Christmas at CAL.  Some of you know I used to work for Christian Academy School System, and the teachers and kids have a soft spot in my heart.  So, it didn't take much convincing to get me involved.  So, here we go again!  November 13th from 10 - 2 you can go to my friend Laura's art room at the Rock Creek campus to view (and possibly buy) some of my artwork!  There will also be a lot of other fun activities going on during that time so just go and have fun.





Liam assisted me in getting everything organized for this next art show...

As you can see, he was a big help.

No comments:

Post a Comment