slideshow header

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Downtown Family Photo Shoot

Today I had the pleasure of taking photos of John, Penny and Skyler.  They are such a fun and sweet family.  We had a terrific time!  Actually, this family is related to the Waters family, a family I am friends with and also took some photos of recently.  Anyway, John, Penny and Skyler decided they could make time for a quick family photo shoot while they were in town (from North Carolina!  Long drive...) to visit and snuggle with their new grandbaby/nephew.  It was hard to pull them away from cute little Judson, but,  I think they also had a good time having some family photos taken.  Here are a few from the shoot in downtown Louisville.  I LOVE old buildings and alleyways, so I was pretty excited about having a photo shoot here!






No comments:

Post a Comment