slideshow header

Friday, March 18, 2011

Top Pic

On a recent afternoon walk with one of my friends and our two sons, we stopped by Crescent Hill Trading Co., right off Frankfort Ave.  It is such a cool little store, and yes, it really is a trading post.  Since the store is tiny and there isn't much walking space, our two strollers stayed outside while me and Ashley took turns touring the inside of the store.  While Ashley was checking out all the merchandise I snagged a couple pics her son that I thought I would share with you.


So sweet!

I think he thought my camera was cool.  Thomas has great taste.



And while this pic isn't the most artistic photo ever taken, it really cracks me up!  Probably because I know the two boys personalities pretty well.

Liam is savoring the goldfish crackers he just snagged from Thomas.  Thomas is feeling a sense of abandonment because his mother just walked a few feet away.

1 comment:

  1. that last shot is hilarious! and the top 3 are adorable! SOOOO looking forward to our date next week!! ps... i gave you an award the other day;)

    ReplyDelete