slideshow header

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Addaleine and Josiah


Meet Addaleine and Josiah!  I recently had the pleasure of doing a little "environmental" photo shoot with these two little ones.  Although they are only 9 months old (and only several days apart in age from each other), these two were perfect little models.  No fussing or crying the entire time!  These little ones had a blast playing with their toys (aka chewing on their toys) and didn't even seem to notice I was there most of the time.  We had a great time!  Check out the pics!

"Hey!" - I think that is what Addaleine was expressing here.  They were pretty funny.

You would have never guessed these kids were teething....


feet!

I love little hands

I love this face!
Look at those eyes!  Such a sweetie.


More feet!  I just couldn't resist.

Nope, you never would have guessed they were teething....ha!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like them! I had a great time with the babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shaelyne! We got the photos today and they are wonderful! WONDERFUL!!! Thank you!! (Also, do you think you could send us a CD of the ALL the pictures you took, the rejects?) (Just can't get enough of looking at the babies!)

    ReplyDelete