slideshow header

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Top Pic

So, you may recall me saying that I want to pimp my blog give my blog a more polished, cool and fun look.  You may also recall me saying that I want to start a website.  Well folks, I'm working on the website (which should be revealed pretty soon!) and I'm still in progress with the blog....but I think it's taking shape!  Along with my updates, I have also decided that I want to be a tad more committed to my blog.  Most of you all out there in blog world have all these cute, charming posts to celebrate particular holidays, I have also noticed some blogs have "pic of week", where you showcase your fav photo that you have taken that particular week.  Soooooooooo I figured, why not give it shot?

 This featured pic was taken while I was attempting to master flash photography, which I must add is really tricky.  Ugh.  Anyway, Liam was a champ while I experimented, even though I had to get on top off the hope chest in his bedroom to catch this shot (just to keep him from grabbing the camera lens!).

So, enjoy my first "Top Pic" for this week!

Seriously, I love this kid!  It's photos like this that make me think, "Wow God, how did I get blessed with this beautiful blue-eyed child?"


 
And, because I couldn't limit myself to just one pic, I thought I would share this photo as well...(even though it's not as much of a flash photography success.  Boo.)

This captures the little guy's personality quite well

2 comments: