slideshow header

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Changin' it up!

I decided I was ready for a change from the old logo and decided to go with something a tad more updated and trendy looking....whatdaya think?  I'm still really new to this world of blogging and I gotta admit - I'm not really the best at researching how to create a super-amazing blog.  I usually like to spend my efforts researching photography and editing stuff.  However, since I have launched this "thing" and I plan on creating a website sometime in the near future....I better get my act together!  So, join me for the ride as I figure out how to pimp my blog create a cool, fun blog and website.

Along with that comes a new discount too!  Woo-hoo!  So, if you are interested in booking a session, check out the deal below!

5 comments:

  1. oooo... love the new look! very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great, but if you are needing someone to help you with a new blog look or website my friend Leigh Ann can help you. Her blog is here, http://frecklednest.typepad.com/la/ and you can find her contact info on there. She has several people that work together to make your blog have the look you really like. She's an awesome person as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Teague, I will totally keep that in mind if I start pulling my hair out trying to figure this stuff out! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete