slideshow header

Monday, February 21, 2011

Evan and Elise

Seriously, this couple is too cute!  And funny and personable and good-hearted....and the list goes on and on.  I first met Evan and Elise while I was teaching.  Yep, you guys are getting to know more of my former students and colleagues.  (Seriously, did I not work with some of the greatest kids and colleagues?) Evan and Elise were both students of mine.  Great students in fact, except for all the talking...  I know, shocking!  High school students talking too much in class!  Can you believe it?  Well, they were dating AND in the same class together.  What is a teacher supposed to expect?  Anyway, we had a little reunion over the weekend and in-between much talking and laughing (*much*) I got a few pics of the two. 

Thanks guys for such a fun day!  

One of my favs...
Isn't this building so cool?  I just had to get a pic of Evan with the mural on the side.
I was pretty pumped to catch this the candid pic of Evan on the left.
I love the colors in this series of photos.
beautiful eyes : )

3 comments: