slideshow header

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just for fun!

While making updates on the blog I thought I would share some eye-candy with you.  Here is a "never before seen" photo from a photo shoot my family had this fall with Julia Black of Black Tag Photography.  You may remember Julia from a post I wrote a while back.  But, if you don't remember her you should know this:  She is beautiful, talented, fun, a fellow photographer and well, she just rocks.  Check her out!

I love Liam's eyes in this photo.  Enjoy!

Oh yeah, and you should stare at my slideshow header for a while.  Because you may spot people you know.....and because it took me FOREVER to figure out.  And I'm proud of it.

More changes to come!  Woo-hoo!

I really like the point of view in this shot.  And I really like my little man. 

4 comments:

  1. ALSO....Good job on the photo slideshow. Very neato! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am absolutely LOVING your new blog layout... you will have to teach me your secrets one day. we need to hang out again soon... preferably this next week... just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! There are no secrets...I just keep experimenting until it "looks right". And what looks right to me changes on almost a daily basis! Ha! This is a fun learning experience though.

    ReplyDelete