slideshow header

Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Pretty Little Things

It's here!  After much personal anticipation, I finally got the custom CD and CD case I recently designed, delivered to my doorstep (by a very cheery mail-woman I may add).  And now that it has been mailed off to the lucky owner, I thought I would share it's beauty with all of you.

Isn't it adorable!?  See the texture?  Yep, that's a canvas finish.  Love it.

I love how the cover wraps into the inside of the case.  The CD case also has magnetic closure, which I personally think it pretty cool.


And this is just to give you a taste of what it's like working from home with a one-year old.   I'm sure Liam just wanted to help, right?  Well, in any case, this abruptly ended the CD case and CD's photo shoot.

3 comments:

  1. ooooo!!! i love this! did you order this from millers? i haven't tried the case yet... LOVE yours though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, Shaelyne! That would make a great Mother's day gift for the grandma's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea!

    These are going to be used from now on for people that purchase hi-def images.

    ReplyDelete